Brix26

+1 415-409-4295 740 Clementina St
San Francisco, CA 94103
United States View map

What does Brix26 Mean? Brix: is the measure of sugar level in grapes. The wine maker uses this measure to decide when the perfect time is to harvest the grapes to start making wine. 26? The number for the "perfect ripeness" in many of California's fines wines is between 25-27, hence Brix26. Our mission at BRIX26 is to find California’s best limited production wines for our clients. The number of wineries in California has exploded in the last few years, making it difficult for the average wine-lover to keep up with what’s truly great and what’s not. So we do the work for you, scouring California and the rest of the U.S. in search of the best new wines we can find from family-operated wineries that put the passion into each bottle. 90% of what we taste we will not recommend to you, the other 10% you will find on our website. Discover our wines several ways:

People getting updates on Brix26 Wines

Brix26 on Snooth

Rate this store:

  • Planning a trip to Walla Walla this summer. Any recommendations for wineries to visit, restaurants to try, other things to see etc? Read More

    Forum post in the topic Walla Walla Weekend


  • Jelly Roll Syrah Santa Ynez Valley 2007

    Snoothrank:

    Another great wine purchased from Brix26 in California - they always recommend the best wines!!This is subtle and delicious - a little spicy, fruity and smooth as silk........YUM! Glad I have another bottle.... Read More

    Wine review by 100466deconut 100466 deconut


  • Brown Estate Chaos Theory 2006

    Snoothrank:

    Ordered this wine from Brix26 in California and they rarely disappoint! This wine is incredible and they sell it for $35 - so worth the price - amazing nose, spice, berries, vanilla - smoothest finish........try this wine, you will love it!! Read More

    Wine review by 100466deconut 100466 deconut


  • If you want a great selection and unusual wines, this is your place - I have ordered many many times and I have never been disappointed. Their selections are excellent and come in all price ranges!!

    Store rating of by 100466deconut 100466 deconut


  • Some discussion of clones may shed light on the New World expression of Pinot Noir. I have long believed that clones explain a great deal of the diversity found in the many wines made from this globe-hopping noble grape. Terroir, vineyard maintenance and climate do not seem to fully explain the differences - at least, not to my satisfaction. ... Read More

    Forum post in the topic Clones of the Pinot Noir


  • New image uploaded to this page.

    Page modification by 33476iskicm 33476 iskicm


  • Description edited for this page.

    Page modification by 33476iskicm 33476 iskicm


1




View larger map



Best Wine Deals

See More Deals

Recent Forum PostsView all






Snooth Media Network